TipTop EZ Pivot & PAN Rifle Bipod 9" - 13": Sling Stud Mount, Extendable, Folding, with Sling-attached Hole PN# S7-74668
On Sale Now! Free Shipping Included! Save 9% on the TipTop EZ Pivot & PAN Rifle Bipod 9'' - 13'': Sling Stud Mount, Extendable, Folding, with Sling-attached Hole PN# S7-74668 by TipTop Bipod at Practical Tactical Podcast. MPN: 74668. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. TipTop EZ Pivot & PAN Bipod Descriptions • Strong, durable, construction with light weight aircraft grade alloy and metal material • Allow rifle
TipTop EZ Pivot & PAN Bipod Descriptions• Strong, durable, construction with light weight aircraft grade alloy and metal material
• Allow rifle to perform both Pivoting for uneven terrain & Horizontal scanning (Pan) simultaneously
• One of kind that supports both Rifle EZ Pivot & EZ Pan using one Tension Lever.
• Patented design for intuited, fast attachment to the sling stud of the rifle. It dramatically reduces the attaching time.
• Special spring load to hold the bipod in a steady and strong position for aiming and hitting the target.
• Two sections telescope legs for easy to adjust between 9" to 13", quick snap.
• Fast retraction with special design attention to reduce noise.
• Foldable legs can be parallel to the barrel of the rifle for easy carry and storage.
• All-weather no-rust black anodized finish to reduce reflection.
• Screws have a knurled knob for easy operation.
• New material recipe for long durability
• Rubberized based leg caps to prevent slippage at the base.
• 9"-13" length can be used for prone or sitting on the ground.
*Note: This EZ Pivot &Pan bipod is designed for stud mount with full rotate option. For Picatinny rail mounting products, check out our full bipod product offering at Amazon by searching "tiptop bipod".
About Peleton Technology(http://peletontechnology.com/)
Our mission is to combine customer feedback with innovative design to create the most advanced and compelling new products. The Peleton Technology team was founded near Boulder, Colorado by a group of industry experts who looked at all the factors that go into building an exceptional product.
We work with experienced, reputable manufacturers to construct our new TipTop® line of bipods.
Features & Highlights
- Heavy Duty, Stable, Quick Setup, Light Weight, Sling-attached design
- Easiest and fastest stud mount design (Newly Patented)
- Easy Pivot (Level) adjustment for uneven terrain up to 34 degrees
- Easy Pan for horizontal scan to 40 degrees. One of kind with both the Pivot and Pan features
- Durable design to manage recoil of the rifle; All-weather no-rust black anodized finish
|Item Weight:||0.233 pounds|
|Package Weight:||1.4 pounds|
|Package Size:||5.5 x 3.5 x 3.5 inches|