SADLAK M14/M1A Front Rail, Steel Low Profile with Internal Nutplate
Free Shipping Included! Save 1% on the SADLAK M14/M1A Front Rail, Steel Low Profile with Internal Nutplate by SADLAK at Practical Tactical Podcast. MPN: 1400620. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. The SADLAK Front Rail Mounting System is designed for clamp-on type bi-pods and accessories with an optional QD Post to attach Harris bi-pods while
The SADLAK Front Rail Mounting System is designed for clamp-on type bi-pods and accessories with an optional QD Post to attach Harris bi-pods while retaining your stock sling swivel. Dimensions are 3" Length x 3/4" Width x 1/2" Height.Steel Models uses unique internal Oval Nut plates specifically designed to fit the contour of four popular M14/M1A stocks. Once the nut plate is installed, the rail can be installed or removed without rifle disassembly using two external screws through counter bored holes in the rail. The interior nut plate provided with Heavy Duty Front Rail is a lot more powerful compared to washers and screws and will carry the extra burden from the bipod without risk of tearing or breaking the stock.Each hardware and screws consist of mil-spec. The finish is of Manganese Phosphate. The interior Nut Plate can be propped more by bedding it inside the stock.
Features & Highlights
- MODEL - It enables the rail's extraction or substitution without extracting the stock.
- DIMENSIONS - 3" Length x 3/4" Width x 1/2" Height.
- FLEXIBILITY - of attaching a clamp-on type Bi-Pod.
- QUALITY - Interior nut plate provided with the front rail is a lot more powerful compared to other washers and screws.
- INCLUDED - All hardware and screws have mil-spec. Manganese Phosphate finish.
|Package Weight:||0.21 pounds|
|Package Size:||4.7 x 0.9 x 0.9 inches|