Crimson Trace LG-489 Laserguard Red Laser Sight for Smith & Wesson M&P Shield Pistols
Free Shipping Included! Crimson Trace LG-489 Laserguard Red Laser Sight for Smith & Wesson M&P Shield Pistols by Crimson Trace at Practical Tactical Podcast. MPN: LG-489. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. The LG-489 is a seamlessly integrated laser sight for Smith & Wesson's M&P Shield 9mm & .40 S&W concealed carry pistol. This Laserguard is designed
Features & Highlights
- POWERFUL RED LASER: Features a 5mW peak, 620-670nm, Class 3R visible red laser - the brighest beam allowed by law.
- INSTINCTIVE ACTIVATION: Front activation button engages the laser immediately when the firearm is held in a normal firing grip. This is the feature that sets Crimson Trace apart from the rest.
- OVER FOUR HOURS OF BATTERY LIFE: Powered by one 1/3N Battery (included). This product is eligible for Crimson Trace's Free Batteries For Life Program.
- FITS Smith & Wesson M&P Shield and M&P Shield M2.0 9MM and .40 S&W. Does not fit models with integrated laser.
- EASY INSTALLATION: User installed- no gunsmithing required. Factory sighted at 50 feet, but is fully user adjustable for Windage and Elevation with provided tool.
- Instinctive activation and fully adjustable for windage and elevation
- Manufactured to fit seamlessly with the firearm frame
- No gunsmithing or frame modifications required for installation
- Proudly made in the USA
|Manufacturer:||Crimson Trace Corporation|
|Publisher:||Crimson Trace Corporation|
|Studio:||Crimson Trace Corporation|
|Item Weight:||0.2 pounds|
|Item Size:||4 x 3 x 3 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.2 pounds|
|Package Size:||3.3 x 2.2 x 2.2 inches|