AEROSHELL 33MS Lithium Moly Synthetic MIL-SPEC Barrel Nut Thread Grease, 4 oz Jar
AEROSHELL 33MS Lithium Moly Synthetic MIL-SPEC Barrel Nut Thread Grease, 4 oz Jar by Aeroshell 33MS at Practical Tactical Podcast. MPN: AS33MS4. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. AeroShell Grease 33MS is an extreme pressure (EP) grease based on the proven lithium complex technology of AeroShell Grease 33, and is fortified with
It possesses enhanced anti-wear and anti-corrosion properties and is particularly suitable for lubricating heavily loaded sliding steel surfaces.
The benefits of AeroShell 33MS include:
- Synthetic hydrocarbon/Ester base oil - Improved anti-wear and corrosion resistance over AeroShell Grease 17
- It is fully compatible with AeroShell Grease 33, so reduces the risks and problems associated with misapplication
- Load carrying and EP properties equal to that of the well established AeroShell Grease 17
- Fully approved to MIL-G-21164D
NOTE: The product being sold under this listing is not being offered for sale for aviation use. The product is repackaged by us into generic containers from its original container. We are not factory authorized distributors and cannot provide the necessary certifications or guidance for the use of this product in aviation applications.
Features & Highlights
- Approved for AR 15 rifle builds.
- Prevents the aluminum upper from welding itself to the steel barrel nut under the extreme heat and pressure of use.
- Prevents thread galling.
- Fully approved to MIL-G-21164D.
- Improved anti-wear and corrosion resistance over AeroShell Grease 17.
|Manufacturer:||Global Industrial SLP|
|Publisher:||Global Industrial SLP|
|Studio:||Global Industrial SLP|